It’s all to common to hear stories of websites being custom coded, costing thousands, and locking a customer in to one developer. We believe in rapid development using off-the-shelf, reliable, industry standard components, and have settled on WordPress as our default CMS (content management system).
By selecting WordPress as a base, it enables us move quickly on from configuring the underlying platform to focus on the business requirements and rapidly deploy.
- static information sites
- eCommerce sites including full shoping and checkout functionality
- blog sites
- directory and index sites
- portfolio sites
- calendar and booking based sites
- blogs and news sites
- hotel and travel sites
- real estate sites
Important features and options
- responsive for mobile and tablet – always
- multilingual sites
- English capable company ready to deal with international customers
- our multilingual staff can prepare and translate content
- search engine optimised (SEO) with advanced assistance possible
- social media integration
- assistance with selection or purchase of legal images, video or sound
- assistance with selection of domain, email and web hosting providers
- creation of logos and graphics
- fast and efficient change control
- no lock-in, industry standard components so anyone can maintain your sites
Static information sites
Static information sites, given graphics and hosting, are the fastest possible deployment.
Example 1: 3CityRelocation.com
Directory and community
Company profile and portfolio
A single page site with company profile and portfolio pages.
And of course there is this site, ThrownUp.com. A wide variety of themes, looks and styles are available.